Fitting instructions for iTaps Monte Carlo, Sorrento and Santorini models:
Easily replace your existing tap with a modern, stylish iTap. See below for easy-to-follow instructions:
1) Remove your old tap
2) Mount your new itap and tighten up
3) Mount the digital mixer unit under the sink or adjoining cupboard
4) Connect the iTap faucet to the digital mixer unit using the flexi pipe supplied
5) Connect your existing hot and cold copper pipes to the digital mixer (suggestion - use flexible pipes - not supplied)
6) Lastly, put the 3-pin plug in to your designated socket (either under your units or above)
Yes, its that easy!
Any questions then please do not hesitate to Contact Us via email or our contact form where we aim to respond as soon as possible, in most instances within the working day.
Fitting instructions for iTaps instant boiling models........ :
1) Remove old tap
2) Mount new tap and tighten up
3) Mount boiler unit under sink or adjoining cupboard
4) Connect your new iTap to the new boiler unit using the flexi pipe supplied
5) IMPORTANT - Connect your existing COLD copper pipe to the flexi pipe supplied, and then to the boiler unit.
6) Lastly, put the electric plug in to your designated socket (either under your unit or above)
7) Make yourself a nice cup of tea instantly using your new instant boiling iTap!!