Fitting instructions for iTaps Monte Carlo, Sorrento and Santorini models:
Easily replace your existing tap with a modern, stylish iTap. See below for easy-to-follow instructions:
1) Remove your old tap
2) Mount your new itap and tighten up
3) Mount the digital mixer unit under the sink or adjoining cupboard
4) Connect the iTap faucet to the digital mixer unit using the flexi pipe supplied
5) Connect your existing hot and cold copper pipes to the digital mixer (suggestion - use flexible pipes - not supplied)
6) Lastly, put the 3-pin plug in to your designated socket (either under your units or above)
Yes, its that easy!
Any questions then please do not hesitate to Contact Us via email or our contact form where we aim to respond as soon as possible, in most instances within the working day.